We’ve indigenously developed a mechanically designed style of packing the bonsai plants to avoid breakage and damage during transit. Our plants and pots got delivered safe with 100% success rate in last 90 days. Along with that, our Bonsai Plants are packaged in a way to survive as long as 14 days during transit.
Black Pine Bonsai Plant – 7 Year old
Get 10% Cashback
- Pine Bonsai Plant is a beautiful bonsai tree and statement for your home.
- Pines can tolerate dry soil. Don’t over-water your bonsai plant. It is recommended to water the tree daily and monitor the wetness of the soil. One of the most important things to remember about the Japanese Black Pine is that it must have good drainage.
- The Japanese Black Pine needs partial to full sun.
Black pines are resilient to varying degrees of temperature from warm and dry to the cold and snow.
- For pruning the Japanese Black Pine, this should be done regularly during candle growth to contain growth.
Shipping & Delivery
Packaging and Shipping
What to do after receiving the plant
- As soon as you receive the plant, remove the packaging, water it fully and keep it in the balcony where it can receive the fresh air and sunlight.
- Keep the plant in the same place for a week at least to let the plant settle down.
- After that you can keep it as you wish to.
- Important Note: Water the plant only when you feel the soil to be dry.
We'll ship the product in 2 days after re-potting it in the appropriate pots. You can reach us on WhatsApp to get the update of the shipment.