Chinese Elm Bonsai Trees is one of the most popular bonsai trees, especially among beginners. These lovely semi-evergreen trees can grow up to 65 feet tall in their native habitat, but have been cultivated in miniature form for Bonsai for generations. It is an ideal choice for those just starting out because it is slow-growing and tolerant, the Chinese Elm allows beginners plenty of time and forgiveness to grow accustomed to bonsai care making it one of the most loved and most undemanding of miniature trees. Features beautiful, distinctive dark gray to reddish brown bark that turns fissure and corky when mature. It has a lovely branching shape with delicate, oval shaped toothed leaves that showcase a fresh green color and a delightfully tiny leaf. It has a highly predictable growth pattern, making it ideal for beginners who are just getting used to training Bonsai.
This Bonsai is an Air-Purifier Bonsai Plant: By absorbing harmful gases like Xylene, Toulene and Formaldehide, the bonsai plants work as great stressbusters and air purifiers. (A study of interior landscape plants for indoor air pollution abatement: an interim report. NASA July, 1989.)?
- Bonsai Live Plants – A Style Statement Piece for your Home. The Elm symbolizes inner strength, intuition and wisdom.
- SPECIES: The Chinese Elm has beautiful, distinctive dark gray to reddish brown bark that turns fissure and cocky when mature. It has a lovely branching shape with delicate, oval shaped toothed leaves that showcase a fresh green color and a delightfully tiny leaf.
- POSITIVE ENERGY – Re-energies your home with Positive Energy
- UNPOLLUTANT – Treats Formaldehyde present in air to make it breathable
- CARE – Need very Less Supervision. Your order will be carefully wrapped in a custom designed corrugated carton and delivered with detailed care instructions.