Care Instruction for Radermachera Bonsai Plant
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
Last Updated on 4 weeks by Pooja Joshi