Phoenix Palm – Indoor Plants
Phoenix palm is considered to be one of the most robust palm in the 14 varieties of date palm. It grows beautifully inside the house / or in sheds.
Decorative Phoenix Palm Indoor Plant
Phoenix Palm Plant is native to an area starting from the Canary Islands in the west, across northern and central Africa, to the extreme southeast of Europe (Crete), and continuing throughout southern Asia from Turkey east to southern China and Malaysia.
Caring of Phoenix Palm
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.