If you are looking for a unique plant to transform your home and garden, you can try this beautiful and stunning species: Sansevieria cylindrica, the Braided Python Plant. Without having to sacrifice beauty, this succulent is versatile enough to thrive indoors or outdoors with low maintenance. This species is from Angola and belongs to the Dracaenaceae family, or dragon tree family. There are about 120 species described in the genus, the majority of which are mainly distributed in Central Africa and Southeast Asia. Sansevieria cylindrica has green-grey leaves, which are striped and smooth, exuding a combination of modernity and simplicity. For a novice or a plant expert, this trendy succulent stands out as a wonderful conversation piece in your landscape. Each leaf is about 1.2 inches thick and can reach a height between 2 to 5 feet. Growing the Abana Homes Sanseveria is easy. It will thrive in very bright light to almost dark corners of the house. Just water when the soil is dry.
Braided Sansevieria Plant
Offer : 30% CASHBACK* Today
- AIR PURIFIER- The Sansevieria is an ideal plant for indoor spaces because it is a superb air purifier. The plant purifies air by absorbing toxins through the leaves and producing pure oxygen.
- NASA STUDY – NASA, whose study purposed to determine how to clean the air in space stations, recommends at least 15 to 18 medium-to-large size plants for a 1,800 square-foot home.
- LOCATION – Sansevieria is an ideal bedroom plant. Whereas most other plants release carbon dioxide at night, the Sansevieria continues to produce oxygen.
- CARE – Easy to grow. Water only when soil is dry.
- MATERIAL: This Air purifying Tree Comes With a Nursery Plastic Pot.
Use GOGREEN to get 10% discount.
Rated 4.56 out of 5