Valentine Gift Plant Lucky Bamboo Two Layer Round Glass Pot
Lucky Bamboo Plant is considered to be auspicious across the globe. And this makes it one of the most demanding gift plants. There are many varieties of Bamboo Plant. Straight, Spiral, Caged etc. The most popular, easy to maintain and low cost bamboo plant is normal spiral 2 layer and 3 layer bamboo plant. You can order it online and it will reach you in 2-4 days depending on your location.
Lucky Bamboo Plant Care
CARING for bamboo plant is very easy. First we need to understand that the lucky bamboo plant is a water based plant. So it mostly grows in water. All you need to change the water every 15 days and it will work just fine.
Things to avoid: You should not use hard water. If you have RO water available, that is the best water for Lucky Bamboo.
Fertilizer for Lucky Bamboo Plant
Fertilize your own lucky bamboo every few months (you may go more ). It’s possible to use a tiny dirty aquarium water (if you’ve got it) or a diluted (tenth of their standard strength) water-soluble houseplant fertilizer. The very best time to fertilize is if you alter the water.
Interesting Facts about Lucky Bamboo Plant
In accordance with the Chinese heritage, the importance of lucky bamboo plant is dependent upon the number of stalks you’ve got.
- Two stalks signify love, which can be said to double your fortune.
- Five stalks signify wealth that’s ideal to give to somebody who wants expansion in company.
- Six stalks signify luck that’s thought to attract prosperity.
- Seven stalks signify wealth, joy, and decent health.
- Nine stalks of bamboo plant behave as a fantastic incentive and fortune enhancer.
- Ten stalks signify perfection and completion.
- Twenty-one stalks signify prosperity and blessings.
About Lucky Bamboo Plant
The scientific name for its 3-layer lucky bamboo plant is Dracaena Braunii. It’s also known by several other names, including Friendship Bamboo, Curly Bamboo, Chinese Bamboo, and Oriental Water Heater. It’s by far the most popular indoor plant in a variety of areas of the world like India, China, and Taiwan. This is a very low maintenance plant that could grow well in poor light state and adverse circumstance.
Last Updated on 4 weeks by Pooja Joshi