About Rubber Plant Bonsai Tree
If you are looking for the best indoor bonsai tree, super low maintenance, buy-n-forget bonsai plant for your home, this is the one and only piece. Rubber plant is called ficus elastica or rubber bonsai tree.
Suitable for: Indoors, Low light condition as well.
Watering: Twice a week in summers, and once a week in winters.
Fertilizer: NPK 19:19:19 – Bonsai Smart Food
RUBBER PLANT CARE INSTRUCTION
- Keep it in the well lit room. It’s low light tolerant as well. But don’t expose to the sun light.
- Rubber Plant bonsai tree likes normal room temperature between 15 to 25°C.
- Watering is needed when the soil is dry, but not abundantly and always with water at room temperature.
BABY RUBBER PLANT
This is a rubber plant bonsai tree. If you are looking for a baby rubber plant, you can check this out.
FAQs about Rubber Plant Bonsai Tree
1. Does this rubber plant bonsai tree comes with pot?
2. Does this rubber plant bonsai tree comes with Soil?
Of course. The rubber plant bonsai comes with appropriate amount of soil. The soil is well fertilized before sending it to you. All you need is to take the plant out of the box and water it and place it in the good airy and shaded location (to avoid direct sunlight) like balcony. And it will settle down for a week time. After that you can keep it inside the house.
3. How much sunlight is needed?
Rubber plant is good without direct sunlight. So preferrably you should place it inside the house or in the shades where it gets the indirect light. NO DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
4. How tall this plant can grow?
Rubber plant can grow upto 5-10 feet in height. However, this is a bonsai variety of the rubber plant. Hence, you should keep trimming the bonsai tree so as to maintain the shape and the size. As a bonsai, you should not let it grow more than 2 feet in next 20 years.
Last Updated on 2 days by Pooja Joshi